Sunday, April 5, 2009

Skype Meetings Start Tomorrow (Mon 4/6)

Please help me spread the word:

I have posted the assigned times for the Tech-Mini lesson planning session under the Assignments tab in the Tech-Mini Lesson folder. Since the first Skype session will take place tomorrow (Mon 4/6) at noon it is imperative that you check the assigned meeting times immediately. As you can see, I will be meeting with several groups at one time. In order to make this planning session effective and efficient, please log into Skype about 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled meeting time and be prepared to provide me with an update on the status of your group’s progress on the Tech-Mini lesson. I will invite each member of your group to a private Skype instant messaging session. I did my best to accommodate each person’s time request, however, it was not possible to do so in all cases. If you did not receive your requested time or you did not submit a request, please do your best to attend the assigned planning session (likely 15-20 minutes). If you are unable to attend during your assigned time, please contact the members of your group for an update.

Also, if you have not emailed me your AUP wiki user name and it is not a very obvious connection to you, please do so immediately.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

“See” you on Skype!

~~Dr. L

No comments:

Post a Comment